Leaps and Ledges Game by Mindware
- GAMES THAT TEACH: Leaps and Ledges from MindWare is a fun way to strengthen math, strategy and problem-solving skills. MindWare puts a twist to the traditional board game with the intriguing design of Leaps and Ledges—sending daring players up and down instead of around. Take friendly competition to a new level as you race your opponents to the top of this colorful tower!
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW RULES: An engaging game with easy-to-follow rule, Leaps and Ledges is great for younger players. The rules of the game are basic: the first player to get all four of their pawns to the top is the tower champion!
- PLAYING THE GAME: Play your cards just right to move your pawns up in small steps or big leaps—but beware; only pawns of the same color can occupy a level. Cards are numbered 1-12 plus four types of specialty cards: "Flip, Rampage, Wild and Precision" which create additional actions for the players.
- FAMILY FAVORITE: Leaps and Ledges is a fantastic fast pace family game that's adaptable to a wide range of ages and skill levels. With multiple strategy tricks to learn, you'll be tempted to challenge family and friends again and again!
- INCLUDES: Sturdy base, 15 colorful platforms, tower crown, 72 playing cards and 15 pawns.